Freitag, 7. September 2012

Pregnancy skirt / Umstandsrock

Birthday Presents for my pregnant friends

I've got so many pregnant friends at the moment and two of them recently had their birthday. I always wanted to try to make a pregnancy skirt and here they are! I've chosen very colourful jersey fabric for both skirts with a stretchy jersey for the top...the part that is supposed to grow with the bump. 

The sewing was pretty simple. I've asked for their waist measurements and I've taken the measurement minus 2 inches and cut one large piece of fabric. I've sewn the skirt together at the sides. The plain coloured jersey got folded over and sewn onto the skirt. Et voila...


 

Both skirts are in the post and I hope they will be loved and last a very long time, as you can wear them even after pregnancy.

I am sure I will make myself some of these skirts as they are sooooo comfy! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen